The “Relationship Map” | The Best Online relationship tester for Couples & Individuals
Before you give up on love… 📌 READ THIS. 📌
If your love life is a mess, the Relationship Map is just for you. This short relationship tester for couples compatibility is equivalent to 10 couples relationship counseling sessions — for just a fraction of the cost and a slice of the time.
❤️ Revitalize your relationships ❤️ Renew your drive ❤️ Rejuvenate your life ❤️ Rekindle your passion
Get all the answers you need on love, and relationships in 20 minutes — or less.
The Story of the “Relationship Map”
Hi, I’m Sam Nabil, Founder of Sam Nabil Counseling Services, & Naya Clinics.
I am a board-certified therapist, Marriage Counselor, and Life Coach.
In my practice, my colleagues and I have been privileged to help thousands of couples overcome seemingly insurmountable relationship challenges.
This wealth of clinical experience pointed me to a few undeniable facts
1) For the couples that we see, their challenges seem highly unique to them. As therapists, we see that most couple challenges fall more or less into a predictable “theme”
2) I chose a career in therapy because I love helping people, and couples in particular.
After all these years in practice however, I was getting really frustrated with the impact we are having on people’s lives.
Thousands of couples have radically improved their relationships after working with us, and yet, thousands more come through our door every year for the same issues and themes.
3) I grew convinced that I must find a way to “democratize” the knowledge that we share with our clients in my practice, and make it available at a much larger scale to a much larger public.
4) For this idea to work I put a goal for myself to find a way to help way more couples and individuals with their most pressing relationship challenges than I can ever hope to personally work within a lifetime.
I also wanted to do so in a way that is substantially more affordable to couples everywhere than attending therapy.
What is the “Relationship Map”
So I got to work, and I m proud to present you with the “Relationship Map”. The Best Relationship Test online.
It is a relationship compatibility test for couples to take together or for you to take individually. It is a relationship tester for relationship compatibility and much more.
Imagine getting the benefit of 10 relationship counseling sessions for a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time.
The Relationship Map is:
- Hassle-free investment in yourself that fits your lifestyle & gives you results.
- Client-centered and efficient without the fluff and the B.S.
- Clinically proven and designed by board-certified therapists to help you if you are in relationships and even if you are not in a relationship.
The Relationship Map will help you revitalize your relationships and rekindle your passion for your partner. It’s here to help you reinvent yourself and your relationship to what you have always wanted them to be.
What will you learn from our relationship test for couples
When you finish the exercise, you will have the answers to some of the most difficult relationship questions that you have been asking yourself all your life.
These answers can take months of therapy and hundreds if not thousands of dollars for you to uncover.
You will learn
- Why are you unhappy in your relationship(s) (and how to become happy)
– Why you find yourself in the same type of relationship over and over again? (and what to do about it)
– What type of partner are you looking for? (and why you cant seem to find them)
– What type of partner is suitable for you? (and why you seem to keep pushing them away)
– What you are “actually” looking for in a relationship? (not what you think you are looking for)
– Why is it that you are looking for these things in a relationships (and how to set yourself up to succeed)
Who will benefit from the “Relationship Map”
If you aren’t communicating with your partner
If your interactions are mostly negative.
If you’re scared to open up
If you are punishing each other by being mean to one another
If you don’t see yourself as a team
If you can’t be honest with each other
If you are having an affair or want to have an affair.
If you feel the only way to stay together is if your partner changes who they are
- If you are not being intimate and not having sex.
- If you can’t seem to find a relationship
- If you feel dissatisfied when you are in a relationship
- If you feel like you keep making the same relationship mistakes
- If you find yourself attracting the same type of relationships that are “wrong” for you
- If you feel you are stuck in negative patterns every time you meet someone
- If you feel scared you will never find someone for you
- If you feel lonely and unmotivated to seek an intimate partner